1949 chevrolet 3600 pickupSold For $19,750 Added: 9-15-2021 Year: 1949 • Make: Chevrolet • Model: 3600 Pickup • Odometer Reading: 915
1949 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup
- 216 c.i. Inline Six Cylinder with Four Speed Manual transmission on the floor
- Beautiful interior by Morgan Bulleigh (Wichita, KS)
- 915 miles since Nut and Bolt Body Off Restoration
- 915 miles since engine rebuild
- The body was removed and every piece was stripped to bare metal for preparation and painting.
- The frame was stripped to bare metal for preparation and painting. The underside is as nice as the topside.
- All trim was replaced or restored. Body gap seals are present and really make this truck shine with respect to detail.
- The beautiful interior of this truck really stands out as attention to small details and matching accents bring it all together. The gauge cluster is all new and in new condition.
- The bed wood was also replaced at restoration and is in excellent condition.
- The truck retains its original 6 volt electrical system except the points have been updated to Pertronix Electronic Ignition (no moving points, much easier starts and more reliable).
- The engine bay was also redone and then reassembled with great care and detail which can be seen in the pictures.
- The doors and windows all operate as they should, as do the exterior lights including the cab light.
- Truck starts easily and purrs quietly.
- Clear and clear antique Kansas title — 1949 Kansas license plate included with the sale if desired.
- YouTube link with a walk around video: https://youtu.be/pOxU0iQWKWo
- Thank you for looking!
Consigning with F&E Collector is easy!
Either download our forms or submit your information and photos through our online portal!Consign Now